Dog is a good friend

Dog is a good friend

Dog is a good friend
Today, after going to PetSmart, we ate at Qdido's Mexican Grill which is in the same shopping center. It was really hot outside - 85 in the shade - but there were lots of people coming and going so we had loads to look at -- and, oh boy, the smells!
Dog is a good friend
Thought you might like to see how we do green-screen/chroma-key. In this green-room video (this is a still from it), I'm lying on the floor then I get up and put my feet on the box and look up. In editing, Mom cuts herself out of the frame.
Dog is a good friend

In the second picture, Mom has chroma-keyed the green out and and put me into a "Basket Sales in the Republic of Georgia" clip. In commercial movies, they do this sort of thing all the time. Mom says that using chroma-key on fuzzy dogs is really difficult. Also, she and Dad are trying to find a better solution than the painted walls and floor we currently have because light reflects so strongly on paint that it reflects green onto my white hair and it's hard to key it out without making parts of me disappear like the green does.
Dog is a good friend